The vision for Oasis Community Learning has always been to create :
"Exceptional Education at the Heart of the Community "
in every community that we have the privilege to serve.
With this vision at the forefront of everything we do, we are, (with the full support of the Department for Education), continuing to grow in the numbers of Academies joining the Oasis family and with 49 open Academies, we are now one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in England.
We operate in four main regions of England: the North, the Midlands, the South West and London and the South East, providing primary, secondary and all-through education.
Join us in our ethos...
In an organisation that has community at its heart and is driven by ethos and values to ensure that every child achieves their potential, we are committed to a model of inclusion, equality, healthy relationships, hope and perseverance throughout all the aspects of the life and culture of each Academy.
Join us in our family...
Becoming part of OCL means joining a genuinely supportive local family of Academies with many benefits including :
- Regional Improvement Networks sharing best practice and moderation
- School-to-school support
- National Monitoring and Standards Team providing challenge and support
- Career progression - within schools and across the group
- Flexibility to deploy staff
- Local and National Strategic governance
- Regional and National conference programmes celebrating and sharing learning, pedagogy and best practice
- Online, up to date, National Policy Framework
- Benefits from our local Teaching Schools
- Shared solutions to mitigate risk and enhance sustainability
- Specialist National Services provide support, enabling Academies to focus on teaching and learning
- Economies of scale through our regional and clustered Academy model
At OasisAcademy MediCityUK, we have managed to acheive the rapid improvement from inadequate to good in large part due to the extremely effective support we receive from our Oasis family
Oasis Academy Media City - Ofsted Good
One of our most recently inspected Academies, judged to be Outstanding by Ofsted received this comment :
Oasis Community Learning Monitors and evaluates the school very closely and provides highly effective challenge and support to the principal
Oasis Academy Watermead - Ofsted Outstanding, Ofsted 2017
Join us on our journey ...
By joining Oasis Community Learning your school would become part of a dynamic Multi Academy Trust with an excellent record of achieving a status of Good or Outstanding – moving from 30% Good or better Academies in September 2014 to 80% Good or better now.
The opportunity to join together and face the coming challenges of education policy and financial sustainability means that your team could become part of approximately 5,000 staff across the group many of whom are outstanding, driven individuals, leaders and visionaries committed to providing a rich educational experience for every child and young person in our care.
Within each of our regions, we operate a local collaboration network, ensuring support, challenge and learning are at the heart of the shared journey to exceptional.
Join us in eliminating the gap for the disadvantaged...
We have a relentless commitment to raising the bar for all and eleiminating the gap for our disadvantaged students. We are making the difference to countless children and young people in Oasis communites across the country. At Oasis Academy Hadley, secondary phase, we have recently done just that - there is no gap between the more and less advantaged.
We are committed to every child and young person in our care reaching their full potential and developing holistically across every area of their lives both now and in the future.
John Murphy CEO.
Join us in getting it right ...
The sustainability of OCL is down in part to a number of intentional strategic decisions to ensure that all students staff and schools are able to be served, supported and challenged as part of our family. To do this we undertake a process of due diligence for any school wanting to join the trust. This process aims to establish a mutually beneficial 'fit' for anyone joining the Oasis family and supports a shared sustainable future.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from you if....
- Your level of pupil disadvantage is at or above national average
- You are within 45 minutes travelling time of an existing Oasis Academy ( See where our Academies are near you )
- You are a designated teaching school
- You are a 2FE or larger Primary
- You have sustainable pupil numbers and demographics ( above 70% of PAN on role)
- You have a sustainable and balanced budget
- You have a sustainable plan for any major liabilities